Why First National Property Management
First National Property Managers put you first and proud to look after your most important asset.
Australians love real estate and property investment is a proven path to financial security. We at First National Oxley and Springfield specialize in property management and understanding the importance of building a strong relationship with owners, tenants, trades people and the general community to ensure each and every property can maximize and achieve long term growth.
However, as a landlord, property investor and asset owner, how do you best manage your property?
• Do you look after it yourself and try to save money on management fees?
• Deal with your tenants’ calls, whether they are late at night or on weekends?
• Invest your spare time arranging maintenance and solving problems?
• Learn your states legislation, laws, landlord rights, tenants rights and responsibilities?
• Work out what you can claim with your tax?
• Understand the importance of having the correct insurance?
• Knowing what to do when your tenants move in or out?
• Having a bond on property and lodging with the correct governing body?
• Understand the difference between a fix term or periodic lease or what a lease is?
• Know which forms to issue to tenants or how to fill them out?
• Carrying out regular inspections and using licenced trades people?
• How and where to market your property?
• Or, do you consider engaging a property management expert?
• The wise choice is to engage a qualified and professionally trained Property Manager to save you time and money by managing your asset through all stages of the marketing, letting and ongoing management process.
Our Property Managers are so much more than just rent collectors. They offer a comprehensive range of professional Property Management services and are equipped to deal with any challenges that may arise, plus your management fees are a tax deduction. Our office has a zero tolerance policy towards rent arrears and we take a proactive approach to managing properties to ensure we minimize stress and maximize your profit.
Our Property Management services include:
• Staff that hold current Queensland real estate certificate
• People with a strong understanding and sound knowledge of the 2014 Property Occupations Act as well as the 2008 Residential Tenancy and Rooming Accommodation Act
• Using the latest technology to ensure accurate records are kept, bills are paid and tasks are met and documented
• Strong policies and procedures to ensure your property is well looked after
• Consulting you to ascertain your objectives and requirements
• Establishing the best possible rent return
• All ingoing, outgoing and periodic tenancy condition reports, with internal and external photos
• Marketing the property, which may include a signboard, window display, newspaper advertisement or internet advert
• Showing prospective tenants through the property
• Screening and assessing tenants who apply to rent your property using national database checks to ensure we select the best tenants
• Completion of all relevant documents required by state legislation
• Induction outlining expectations to tenants
• Following checklists to ensure property compliance and nothing is left un-ticked
• Ongoing management of rental income
• Management of maintenance and renovations, where applicable
• Disbursement of rental monies whether to you the landlord, trades or creditors on your behalf
• Regular inspections including photographs, as permitted by state legislation
• Receiving and disbursement of bond monies to relevant authorities
• Collation of documents and representation at tribunal hearings, if necessary
• Arranging of regular market appraisals and asset management reports to maximise your investment
Should you have any questions or require further information on having your investment property managed by us or would like to transfer your investment property to First National Oxley and Springfield please don’t hesitate to call Kiah Coupland on 0423 767 102 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org