King of the Hill
4 2 2
Available here is a modern home with an approximate build date of late 2013 to early 2014 positioned on the top of the hill/ridge. The property was previously tenanted at $365.00 per week and is positioned in a well serviced location with schools, shopping centres and transport close by.
At a Glance Information:
- Brand new carpets installed 10/09/2021
- Four carpeted bedrooms, Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite
- Great for those who need to get around with the Ipswich Motorway access close by. From there easy access to the Logan Motorway, Centenary Highway, Cunningham Hwy and the Warrego Hwy.
- Galley style Kitchen with breakfast bar, two door pantry, laminated Benchtops, ceramic four burner electric cook top, pull out Rangehood, Westinghouse electric wall oven and Westinghouse dishwasher present
- Open plan living area adjacent to the kitchen, at the rear of the house. The Living Area consists of an air-conditioned and carpeted lounge; and, a tiled family dining area.
- Approximately 1.1 km to the Goodna State Primary School *
- Approximately 1.6 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 2.3 km to the Redbank Train Station *
- Approximately 2.3 km to the Goodna Train Station *
- Approximately 1.6 km to the ST. Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna *
- Approximately 985 m to the Westside Christian College *
- Urban Utilities (Water and Sewerage) Approx. $250.00 per quarter plus water usage charges
- Ipswich City Council Rates 01/07/2021 – 30/09/2021 $523.60 with on time payment discount
- At the rear of the house is an alfresco dining with an exposed aggregate concrete floor
- Double Lock Up Garage with auto door
- Off street parking available on the large concrete driveway
- NBN box present externally and internally
- Two door linen pantry in hallway
- Main bathroom with separate shower, separate bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Fully fenced back yard
- 459 m2 approx. block
So, look at the photos and the floor plan and then get along to the open for inspection times to view your next home.
* As per www.whereis.com
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- Key Features
- Built in Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Split System (Air Con)