Sold for $285,000
8 Explorer Street
This freshly painted four bedroom family home spread across 545m2 block with a large yard with opportunity for side access and room for a shed, located in quiet pocket in Raceview. The owners have gave us clear instructions to sell, so they have priced it to sell, don't miss your opportunity to buy.
* 4 Good size bedrooms with built in robes, blinds and ceiling fans
* Master located at the Front away from other bedrooms, walk in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom is located up near the bedrooms with separate shower and bath to ensure it can suit everyone's need
* Open planned open combined living and dining with large air con
* Modern kitchen with island bench and great use of cupboards with stainless steel appliances including electric cook top, oven and dishwasher
* The patio is located off the main living area
* Plenty room for the kids to play in the yard which is fully fenced and has an opportunity to create side access if you need to park trailer or build a shed
* Laundry is located in garage with additional storage and internal as well as external access
* Double remote garage
* Security screens on doors
* Was previously tenanted at $320per week
The home has is ready for you to move straight and call it home. Don't delay please call Kiah on 0423 767 102 or Neil on 0423 767 102 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have ...
Co- Principal & Business Development Manager
0411 747 464
8 Explorer Street
... in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.