Large inside, full of features!Nestled in the ‘Homestead’ pocket and offering 4 bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, separate lounge and open plan family and dining room with laminate flooring. Easy to maintain landscaped yard, minutes to Schools, Public Transport and Shops.
- Spacious main bedroom with walk in robe, carpeted, ensuite bathroom and ceiling fan.
- 2 other bedrooms, build in wardrobes, laminate flooring, ceilings fans.
- Formal lounge situated at the front of the property, laminate flooring, ceiling fan and can be closed off.
- Dining and family room off kitchen, laminate flooring, ceiling fans and air conditioning to dining area. TV bracket to family room. Sliding doors off family room which opens out to the covered pergola.
- Kitchen with great storage, large pantry, electric appliances including dishwasher.
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Large undercover pergola, beautifully easy to maintain landscaped yard.
- Separate laundry with in build cupboard.
- Single remote lift garage.
- Lawn locker for mower and gardening tools.
- Built in BBQ.
- NBN installed.
- Flyscreens and security screens to most windows and doors.
Ideally located, short drive to shops, Public Transport and Forest Lake State School. CBD commuters, easy access to Ipswich and Centenary Motorways.
Owners looking for long term tenants, see below on how to arrange an inspection.
SPECIAL TERMS: Tenants pay for all water consumption. Pets on application. Weekly rent includes once monthly yard maintenance (hedges trimmed).
***ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ONLINE - Details Below***
Valid Photo Identification must be presented prior to viewing the property.
Note: RENTPAY is one of our preferred methods of payment. This should be considered before applying. All fees and conditions are available online at www.rentpay.com.au.
IMPORTANT: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.springfield.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.